My Pride and Joy

My Pride and Joy
Joe with Missy

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Meeting Joseph

I met my pride and joy, Joseph, on June 1, 1996. He had just turned 4 in May. We met at a matching party put together by DHS for it's 'waiting children'. It was love at first sight. He was a very active little boy and never sat still. He was tiny and looked like a toddler. I will never forget that day. Joseph walked around with balloons tied to his arms and captured the hearts of everyone he met. No one was a stranger to him.


On June 14, 1996, Joseph became a member of our family. He was friendly to everyone and the whole family loved him immediately.  There was a huge 'welcome home' posse waiting at our house and Joseph never knew what hit him. I don't know who was more excited.


Fast forward 16 years and he is still the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you, Little Man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment